The threat of war looms close again, and the people of the Dragon must be prepared to meet the challenge! Time to pull out your tents, dust off your gear, and make ready your battle kits - Come join us as we make the Push for Pennsic!
June 13 - 15 2014
Site opens: 5:30pm Friday, June 13th 2014
Site closes: 12 noon Sunday, June 15th 2014
Warren County Fairgrounds
665 North Broadway St.
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Youth 6 - 17: $4
Children under 6 are free
Family Cap: $40 (does not include camping)
An adult non-member surcharge of $5 applies.
Make checks payable to: SCA, Inc. - Canton of Hawkes Keye
Camping:$20 per tent per night. This fee is per tent, not per person(site has water and electrical hook-ups).
- Autocrat: Allegra Ginevra Soave da Napoli (Nancy Terselic),
4926 Meadow Vista Court, Hamilton, OH 45011,
Phone: 513-892-4285 (no calls after 10pm Eastern, please)
Send email to Allegra
- Deputy Autocrat: Edward Foxley
Send email to Edward
- Gate: Guillaume and Belle Jolie de Vosges (Jeff and Laura Pesula)
Send email to Guillaume
- Heavy weapons marshal: Gilchryst MacPhearson
Send email to Gilchryst
- Rapier marshal: Kara de Korte
Send email to Kara
- Archery marshal: Ulfr Rauthskegg called Dearg
Send email to Dearg
- List Minister: Maghnus Ó Sionnaigh of Rauth Hammer
Send email to Maghnus
- A&S: Elena MacPhearson Send email to Elena
- Royalty Liaison: Toly Woodsman (Roy Suttles) Send email -->
- Herald in Charge: Hrolf of Hawkes Keye (Bill Barrett)
Send email to Hrolf
- Merchant's Contact: Loren Duilliath Siemster (Loren Kuhlmann)
Send email to Loren
- Youth Combat Marshal: Albertus Von Feuchtwangen (Denny Newman) Send email
- Annual Push for Pennsic Water Gun battle - bring your Super Soakers!
- South Oaken regional Archery Shoot
- Heavy Weapons and Unbelted Practice
- Artisan Row: We are seeking additional classes and gentles to demonstrate their craft on Artisan's Row. Please contact the A&S coordinator.
- Youth Scavenger Hunt
- Youth Combat
- Regency Court of Their Royal Highnesses
- Note: there is no feast due to lack of food prep facilities on site, but attendees are welcome to bring grills. Raised portable firepits are permitted; no ground fires.
- Tentative Archery Schedule
- 09:00 MiTs to the range for set up.
- 10:00 range opens for inspections and open shooting.
- 12:00 range closed for lunch.
- 13:00 range reopens for the South Oaken Regional Championship, it will be the Standard Pennsic Archery Champions Style Shoot or "SPACSS" for short. The Lieutenant General of Target Archery Forester Edward of Thorn will be over seeing the shoot.
- You can find the rules on this page
- Anyone who is interested in being selected for the Pennsic Archery Champions Team needs to submit a SPACSS score. It focuses on the type of targets we often see and will exhibit the archer''s interest and dedication to being a potential team member. Archers are encouraged to submit multiple scores, bad rounds will not take anyone out of consideration as we will be looking at averages of their top scores.
- And if time permits, we will be shooting Royal Rounds. You can find the rules on this page
- A simple clout shoot will be held as well
- Range closed at 16:00 (4:00 p.m.) so the MiTs can tear down the range.
- Rapier schedule
- 09:30 List opens
- 09:30 through 10:30: authorizations, inspections, pickups, etc.
- 10:30: Morning Tournament (format TBD)
- 12:00-1: lunch break
- 13:00 - 15:00: melee practice (format TBD will coordinate with regional commander)
- 15:00 - 16:00: Pickeps, etc.
- Afternoon tournament: TBD pending interest and attendance
There will be list space for C&T and the grappling experiment.